A Queensland based architecture practice focused on enriching lives and enhancing wellbeing in the community. Join our Team
As a dedicated group of architects and designers we are driven by a desire to create meaningful places that people want to occupy. Working strategically, diligently, and passionately we deliver a variety of projects across a wide range of industries and locations.
At Enrich Architecture we are passionate about what we do. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the current and future needs of our clients, developing sustainable solutions fit for their intended use both now and in the future. Our focus is on building great relationships with openness and empathy and working hard to ensure our client’s interests are at the heart of everything we design, but we also work hard together because we love what we do.
Building the right team with the right people is important to us, all our team members are people we respect and care for and part of a friendly, passionate, and close-knit team. Our culture promotes design thinking that is collaborative, inclusive, and compassionate. We offer a flexible and positive workplace environment and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Current Opportunities: Architects and Graduates of Architecture
We are seeking applications from passionate well-rounded & detail-oriented Architects and Graduates of Architecture to join our great team. You will be working closely with a team of enthusiastic professionals in an open and respectful environment. Graduates of Architecture will be mentored by experienced project architects and will have the opportunity to apply your creativity while gaining experience across a broad range of projects.
In advertising this role, we have not elected to nominate a fixed salary. Because we expect you will know your value broadly in the current Brisbane market. Ultimately your experience and impact, along with what you see as benefits and value will be considered in any offer of employment.
Preferred Qualifications + Experience
- Architects: Registration with AACA
- Graduates of Architecture: equivalent of Master of Architecture
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience
- Proven track record of project delivery
- Ability to understand and interpret building design to construction
- Excellent Good design communication skills, and project / team leadership skills
- Demonstrated Experience working with clients, technical consultants, and contractors
- Demonstrated written and graphic presentation.
- Proficient in use of Revit
- (a knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Lumion will be highly regarded)
- Ability to work without restriction in Australia
Key Personal Attributes
- An interest in people centric architecture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a collaborative team member
- Flexible and creative design thinking
- A passion for problem solving complex design challenges across a range of project scales
- Have a self-driven work ethic and the ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work proactively and meet project deadlines
How to Apply
Please forward your cover letter outlining your motivation to work with Enrich Architecture and attach or link your CV with portfolio addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the subject line of your email, please provide your name and the role for which you are applying. All applications will be treated confidentially. Thank you for your time and efforts in applying to Enrich Architecture. (We will not accept candidates via agencies or third parties)
Expressions of Interest
If there are no vacancies currently available that suit your skill level and experience, you are welcome to forward your CV + portfolio to us for consideration at any time. Applications may be submitted by emailing email@example.com